Monday, January 9, 2017

Lift Me Up Anniversary

This week I'll be making cards with the Lift Me Up bundle in the brand new Occasions catalogue. I love this fun stamp set and matching framelits. The best part is, if you buy them both as a bundle you will save 10% on the cost of buying them separately. I love me a discount!

When I received this set I couldn't wait to have a play with that large, intricate balloon die. While trying to figure out which background paper I wanted to use, I remembered the stacks of paper I still have from last year's Sale-A-Bration. Come on, admit it, there are more paper hoarders than just me out there! This one reminded me of the sky with vague clouds so I thought it would be perfect for what I had in mind.



The colours I used for the balloon were Basic Gray, Smokey Slate, Tempting Turquoise, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment