Sunday, January 8, 2017

Christmas Card of the Month

I'm bringing back my Christmas card of the month this year. It's so much easier to make a few at the beginning of each month than try and get everything done in the last two weeks before Christmas, stressing myself out in the process.

I love shaker cards, and they are super easy to make and fun to shake!


If you would like to try your hand at making your own handmade Christmas cards I'd love to have you join me on January 22 at 2:00 p.m. You will make 5 cards of the same design and the fee of $15 includes all the supplies you will need. This event takes place in Whitby Ontario at a pet-friendly home. Please RSVP by January 13 to cardiologydepartment@outlook.com so I can have all your supplies ready for you to start creating.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stampin'!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's fab hun, unfortunately its a bit far for me to travel for a card class - but I'm sure you'll get lots of participants and have a great time

    ReplyDelete